Monday 14 February 2011

Monday 14th February

Rode out to Etwall and back on familiar roads, added a couple of sections to the ride shown below to stretch it out to 55 miles.

Still feel slow, unfit and overweight, but am managing to get round a 50 miler without too much trouble.  Ave HR of 154 so well out of zone 2 still, but for now I'm follwing the advice of "Just ride your bike lot's".  In comparison to this time last year I'm slower and my HR is higher, so it doesn't take much to work out I'm in worse shape than I was 12 months ago, not suprising really with the last 6 months I've had.

Saw one of the Team Raleigh boys near Willington on a training ride, looked like it was Liam Holohan

Todays ride based on this route, on the way back I went from Willington to Repton and Ingleby and then from Aston on Trent to Elvaston and then back towards Long Eaton.





Distance = 55 miles
Time = 3 hrs 43 mins
Ave Speed = 14.8 mph
Top Speed = 34.3
Hillometer = 33.6 ft/mile

Weather = Sunny, 7c

2011
Road Bike = 247.4
Single Speed =19.1
Indoor =44.4
Total Mileage = 310.9

No comments:

Post a Comment