Saturday 12 May 2012

Back on 'it'

After losing the plot as I do occasionally I am now officially back on 'it'.... What 'it' is I'm not entirely sure but I feel on form again.

I've been back out running again after a couple of weeks off whilst I was down in the doldrums and am looking forward to a good ride on my new bike this week if the weather holds out, if not I'll be out on the 'winter bike'. 

And I'm focused, I've always been a dreamer coming up with some hair-brained idea every now and then.  But this time I have decided to actually follow one through.  I'm currently researching my best idea, looking for suppliers and checking out the competition in my chosen area.  I'm keeping what it is under wraps for now, all will be revealed at a suitable time.  It will be a part time venture initially, running alongside my day job.  If it takes off then great, if not I've lost nothing.  Nothing ventured nothing gained as Del Boy would say, not so sure about this time next year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment