Tuesday 17 August 2010

Well what a week!

Well we've had fireworks, tantrums, provocation and a honourable stand down ;)

But it would appear one head ache is to be replaced by another (or two) my least favourite irritation is back and a colleague has been suspended, can't say much on either subject but I can see the next few weeks are going to be as much fun as the past few, and all this comes at a time I am unable to get out on my bike and clear my head of all this $h1t, just bloody typical!!!!

I do see a pattern emerging here though, last weekend was a cracker, kids away for the weekend with grandparents, Kelly and I out for a dinner party, great company and great food, the weekend was brilliant.....until I came across a certain comment which we shall say no more about, that ruined the following week for me!

This weekend a family party followed by night out for family Hobbs in a hotel, followed by a visit to my Grandma's made for another good weekend, only to be ruined by work on two fronts on Monday evening.

Next weekend family Hobbs head to London again, you could forgive me for hoping this weekend isn't so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment