Wednesday 1 December 2010

Turning the pedals again

It's about time I got active again, not had the motivation to get out recently but it's time I changed that. It's snowing right now so I can't get out on the road so I hit the resisitance machine this morning.  I am going to use this much more over the winter I think and when there is not enough time to go out.

Started myself of with a 35 minute session at a good pace and 'covered' 20.59 km's (12.8 miles).  The machine measures in km's and after been called a luddite earlier this year for refusing to use km's preffering good old fashioned miles, I am giving is and joining the cycling world and using km's for next year.

Todays 'ride' edges me just over half of my 2010 target, disapointed that I have not made my target but I know where I went wrong.

Distance = 12.8 miles
Time = 35 mins
Ave Speed = N/A
Top Speed = N/A
Hillometer = N/A

Weather = Indoor

2010
MTB = 89.2
Road Bike = 2382.2
Single Speed = 27.4
Indoor = 12.8
Total Mileage = 2510.6

No comments:

Post a Comment