Tuesday 22 March 2011

Monday 21st March 2011 - Springs here!

At last!  A ride that felt like a ride, legs felt as though they had had a workout by the time I got home.  The mudguards have gone, the shorts were on and the sun was out, this is what its all about.

Did a 'lumpy' route yesterday bringing in a few hills including Heath Lane near Ashby, took my time with it and made it to the top with little trouble, I finally feel as though I'm returning to some kind of fitness.

Time on the bike is still going to be limited for the next few months and if I'm honest this years target is already a no go so I'm just going to enjoy what time I do have as much as I can whilst still making an effort to get out at least once a week.




Distance = 50.8 miles
Time = 3 hrs 27 mins
Ave Speed = 14.7 mph
Top Speed = 36.9 mph
Hillometer = 40.1 ft/mile

Weather = Sunny, 13c

2011
Road Bike = 392.5
Single Speed =19.1
Indoor =44.4
Total Mileage = 456

No comments:

Post a Comment