Tuesday 13 October 2009

Sunday 11th October *Road*

A chilly morning greeted Ian and I for the ride, and with the dark mornings my new lights were required for the 1st hour of the ride. It stayed dry but overcast for a very nice run out. These 50 miler's dont pose a threat for me now, but with winter coming quickly I don't see much improvement on the distance covered for now. I shall be mixing things up though with some shorter hillier rides as well as the occasional longer run, I also see the MTB getting more use over winter.

We covered the hillier version of my usual route out to Repton via Newton Solney, Ian commented that this was not far off some of the climbs on the Beeston CC hills course, so at least now I feel a bit more optimistic about tackling that one.

View the route on BikeHike

Distance = 50.2 miles
Time = 3 hrs 25 mins
Ave Speed = 14.7 mph
Top Speed = 36.3 mph
Hillometer = 33.6 ft/mile
Weather = Overcast 12c

MTB = 602.6
Road Bike = 591.8
Total Mileage = 1194.4

Heart Rate High = 185
Heart Rate Ave = 131
Calorie's Burnt = 3763.0
Fat Burn = 427.03

No comments:

Post a Comment