Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunday 12th September 2010 *Road*

Five of us rode out to Wootton for the first climb of the day on stage 2 of the tour of britain, I'd allowed 3 hours to get out there....it wasn't enough, I thought I was being generous with the timing allowing for riders with less speed than myself, I under estimated it a bit and as we joined the tob route at the bottom of the hill they had gone through about 10-15 minutes previously.

It was a nice route though and a good ride out topped off by two sociable pub stops, also managed to take in Cloves and Drum which I haven't seen for a while now, also felt the fitness was coming back to me a little.




Distance = 74.4 miles
Time = 5 hrs 39 mins
Ave Speed = 13.2 mph
Top Speed = 38.4 mph
Hillometer = 72.6 ft/mile

Weather = Sunny Spells, 19c

2010
MTB = 89.2
Road Bike = 2382.2
Single Speed = 27.4
Total Mileage = 2498.8

No comments:

Post a Comment