Tuesday 5 July 2011

Monday 4 July

Not been feeling anything like my best on the bike lately so yesterday I headed out on one of my 50 mile TT routes to see how far behind I actually am.  Once I got going I didn't feel as bad as I though I might, and only finished up 5 minutes slower over 50 miles, not bad considering I'm down on last years mileage so far.  Felt a lot better when I got home as well, pushing it harder seems more achievable than I thought.

So with big rides in mind and the Epic in October I need to start some form of training, nothing scientific and the base of any training will just be lots of miles and hours on the bike, with a big hard effort over 50 miles every two or three weeks.




Distance = 51.9 miles
Time = 3 hrs 0 mins
Ave Speed = 17.3 mph
Top Speed = 35.9 mph
Hillometer = 29.3 ft/mile
Max H/R = 192
Ave H/R = 165
Weather = Overcast/Sunny Spells, 21c

2011
Road Bike = 1224.2
Single Speed = 48.3
Fixed = 16
Indoor = 44.4
Total Mileage = 1332.9

No comments:

Post a Comment