Friday 13 January 2012

Friday 13 January Tour de Loughborugh

First ride in 7 weeks after a period of running and subsequently a dodgy hamstring.  Took a very steady ride round a club favourite the Tour de Loughborough, 73k's in bang on 3 hours, for now it seems to have done the trick with the hamstring, for the first time in weeks it feels pain free, lets see how things are in the morning before I get carried away though (maybe literally).

It was great to be back out on the bike, and with nearly 2 weeks off work now I'm planning plenty more.




Route as above but missed the Beacon Hill section out today

Distance = 73.1 km
Time = 3 hrs 0 mins
Ave Speed = 24.3 kph
Ascent = 614  (m/km = 8.4)

2012
Road Bike = 73.1 km
Single Speed = 0 km
Fixed = 0 km
Indoor = 0 km
Total = 73.1 km

2 comments:

  1. I find I have to keep my running down to once a week, otherwise my legs fall to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try limiting my running to once a week, see what happens

    ReplyDelete