Sunday 7 September 2008

Introduction

Since taking up cycling again recently I have decided to blog my modest efforts on 2 wheels. I am planning to ride the C2C next year so will be getting ready for that over the coming months.

Here I will note routes and ride stats for my own reference as well as post photo's from my rides occasionally.

My routes have mainly been on canal paths and smooth cycle trails up to now, once my latest bike (see below) is ready I plan to do some proper all terain riding.

I am currently riding between 20 - 30 miles per ride on a 12 year old Giant GSR MTB at an average speed of approx 12 mph (including off road).

I have recently purchased another Giant MTB, this time an NSR which I am currently part way through servicing and getting ready, this will be my steed for the C2C.

No comments:

Post a Comment