Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tuesday 9th March *Road* - Hilly Route

After abandoning a couple of weeks ago due to ill health I had another go at the clubs hilly route today, I can now say Ive made it up Cloves Hill & Drum Hill. Both have a nasty little kick to them but I just kept my head down, deap breaths and I made it..... with a little left in the tank dare I say. Legs feel as thought they have done more than 33 miles though so they must have had a good workout.

I shall try to work this into my 'training' at least once a fortnight, possibly weekly.



Distance = 33.4 miles
Time = 2 hrs 22 mins
Ave Speed = 14.1 mph
Top Speed = 35.2 mph
Hillometer = 38.4 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = 196
Heart Rate Ave = 141
Weather = Cloudy, 6c

2010
MTB = 73.3
Road Bike = 260.8
Total Mileage = 334.1

No comments:

Post a Comment