Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunday 7th March *Road*

After last weeks abandon I needed to get some miles done today, I was joined by Tim H and Andy B from Beeston CC for what was a cracking ride, the weather was first class if a little cold early on. Andy and Tim kept me at a respectable pace, which is probably what I needed, 16.2 mph average is more than I was expecting today, if it wernt for those pesky hills we'd have cleared an ave of 17mph I reckon, but with the c2c on the agenda this year there's no point avoiding those hills.

It was good to get the first '50' under my belt for 2010, onwards and upwards now, I have a 110k Audax in April to do so that's the next target and there there is the small matter of my first 100 mile ride in June before the c2c in July.




Distance = 53.0 miles
Time = 3 hrs 15 mins
Ave Speed = 16.2 mph
Top Speed = 36.0 mph
Hillometer = 12.4 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = 174
Heart Rate Ave = 136
Weather = Sunny, 4c

2010
MTB = 73.3
Road Bike = 227.4
Total Mileage = 300.7

No comments:

Post a Comment