Sunday 9 May 2010

Sunday 9th May *Road*

Beeston CC's Club Social Ride, my first one with the club and what a pleasure, thanks to John McCay for organising the ride and the lovely weather. The route is mainly on roads I cover on my various jaunts out although I did find a lovely new lane after Belton which I shall be using again soon.

The half way cake stop at Staunton Harold was nice, lovely piece of coconut cake went down a treat with the coffee and off we went again homeward bound. A steady pace and good conversation made it all a very sociable experience.











Few Pics of the BCC Crew

Distance = 51.2 miles
Time = 3 hrs 23 mins
Ave Speed = 15.1 mph
Top Speed = 39.7 mph
Hillometer = 35.0 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = n/a
Heart Rate Ave = n/a
Weather = Sunny Spells, 13c

2010
MTB = 85.1
Road Bike = 1013.1
Total Mileage = 1098.2

No comments:

Post a Comment