Thursday 13 May 2010

Thursday 13th May *Road*

Took Charlie of Beeston CC out for a spin today, he preferred that flatter route of the options I gave him so we headed out on the 43 miles round North Leics. Ride was a more 'sociable' pace than my solo efforts of late but still a very respectable 15.5 mph. It was nice to sit up a little more than usual and appreciate the lanes of Leicestershire.

Quick spin round the 'Hilly' course tomorrow to keep the weekly mileage on track as a Birthday weekend for my son keeps me off the bike this weekend.

Topped last years total mileage already on the way to my target of 5000 miles this year.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Distance = 43.7 miles
Time = 2 hrs 44 mins
Ave Speed = 15.9 mph
Top Speed = 31.2 mph
Hillometer = 24.4 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = n/a
Heart Rate Ave = n/a
Weather = Sunny Spells/Showers, 10c

2010
MTB = 85.1
Road Bike = 1113.5
Total Mileage = 1198.6

No comments:

Post a Comment