Monday 3 May 2010

Monday 3rd May *Road*

Took Holly Lane on for the first time today and succeeded, bloody hard though, toughest challenge yet since been back on the bike. As I hit the top of Holly Lane the heavens opened and drenched me for most of the ride home, didn't dampen my spirits though after defeating one of the local 'beasts'

49 mile ride in total, I'm already loving the satmap, it's getting me onto unknown roads and further afield, it's great even though it died near the end of todays ride, my fault for not cherging it and leaving the backlight on 100% for 4 hours.


Stats for today's hilly effort (minus the last 4 miles)



Distance = 49.0 miles
Time = 3 hrs 29 mins
Ave Speed = 14.0 mph
Top Speed = 35.5 mph
Hillometer = 78.7 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = 173
Heart Rate Ave = 120
Weather = Overcast/Rain, 8c

2010
MTB = 80.1
Road Bike = 918.0
Total Mileage = 998.1

No comments:

Post a Comment