Friday 13 May 2011

How things change

Yet again I have changed my mind about choice of car, not that that is a priority at the moment as I failed my first attempt at the final test today.  Good feedback from the chief examiner should help me for next time though, and I'm getting straight back on.....I've booked my next next for just under two weeks time.  I have a session booked with my instructor prior to the test to brush a few things up and also a friend of a friend has offered to give me a little help.

So I have just under two weeks to get myself ready, I'm also in need of a good bike ride, so Monday I'll be getting out there to get a few miles in after my two week lay off to concentrate on the driving, a couple of rides this week I reckon and then back to the driving in preparation for the 26th.

Anyway, back to the car, I'm now looking at the Corsa after giving into Mrs H's nagging, still fancy the DS3 though especially after the monthly price has come down by nearly £30 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment