Friday 30 April 2010

Friday 30th April *Road*

Took my first solo ride around North Leics this afternoon due to me getting a GPS device for the bike, enabling me to venture out in different directions rather than the usual jaunts towards Burton and back. I'm still getting to grips with the Satmap Active 10 but have managed to upload a few routes to it and beginning to get to grips with the features it has including the ability to take screen shots at any moment.


Trip log of today's ride

Humour me whilst I get used to the functions, there won't be screen shots for every ride dont' worry.... I may be tempted to post up the longer rides and ones with a meatier profile though :)




Distance = 44.0 miles
Time = 2 hrs 36 mins
Ave Speed = 16.9 mph
Top Speed = 31.9 mph
Hillometer = 24.4 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = 156
Heart Rate Ave = 123
Weather = Overcast/Showers, 14c

2010
MTB = 80.1
Road Bike = 869.0
Total Mileage = 949.1

No comments:

Post a Comment