Saturday 26 June 2010

c2c, two weeks to go

Well this was what this is all about, me and the bike, west to east, across England.  Dad's coming with me which will provide any motivation required at any low points, although I must say I am feeling confident that it will be achieved.   I feel ready to go, we leave Sunday afternoon (11th July) ready to start the ride on Monday morning, Dad has booked a Youth Hostel 1/2 way with a private room and shower (didn't know such luxuries were available in youth hostels).

All that's left is some gentle training, got a hilly ride planned for tomorrow morning , taking it easy for the next two weeks as the last thing I need is to be carrying an injury over the Pennines.

All you need to do now is visit my Just Giving page and pledge a few quid ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment