Monday 3 January 2011

2011

Well a lot has happened since I last wrote and a lot of it I can not talk about......

Last year in some respects was a good year but in many more respects was a shocker, I have learnt things about myself, and can make myself a better person with that knowledge.

So 2011 is a year that I have decided we do not look back, it will be a positive year of change and no aggro.  I have plans which I can not share and I have plans which I can...  The bikes are still very much part of the plan, and having put over a stone in weight on over the past 6 weeks I am keen to get back into (better) shape pretty soon.  Still aiming for 5000 miles even though I failed that target last year, it's a tough target but one I want to achieve

The allotment will remain for 2011 but may not get the attention it requires if other plans come to fruition, so an open verdict on the alotmenteering for now, 2011 could be my second and last year on the allotment. The chickens and bantams are still here and I plan to keep them, in fact breeding the banties could provide a little extra income.

Anything new for 2011?  Well every year I try to tick something off.  Another one of my quirky fancies is pigeons, I'd quite like to keep a few homing pigeons, it's a maybe for 2011, but I have a feeling I'll be busy enough as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment