Thursday 14 April 2011

Market Research

Been putting a lot of thought into what car I'm going to get when I've passed my part 3 exam and become a fully fledged driving instructor, Peugeots, Fords, Renaults, Mazdas and Citroen's have all been in the mix but for me it has to be the Citroen DS3, it has everything a 'teenage learner' could want in my view, its funky looks have to make it appealing with the kids (I bloody like it as well)

DS3 that I viewed at AvailableCar today
So maybe I'm jumping the gun a little looking for cars before I'm even an ADI (approved driving instructor) but I want to be ready to jump in straight away and waste no time once I can get going so I'm keeping a keen eye on the motor market for DS3's as they are still pretty rare on the 'nearly new' car market.  If I can't get a suitable DS3 I have the Fiesta Titanium lined up as a reserve choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment