Monday 27 February 2012

5/366

A pretty mundane day of nothingness, get up a silly o'clock to be at work for 4 am, get home to find a pair of damp ripped knickers on the kitchen worktop..... upon closer inspection these had been gnawed at by the washing machine, what is it with washing machines, why do they occasionally and randomly pick on a item of clothing and attack it until the death?  Is it the same evil streak that steals socks never to be returned?

My only observation of not today, and I did warm you it was a day of nothingness.... why do most car drivers seem to have an obsession with beating the lorry?  People will actually endanger themselves and others to get in front of a lorry.  But what really takes the biscuit is when, as happened this morning a driver will tear away from the lights endangering themselves to get in front of my lorry, to then drive along at 25mph in a 30mph zone....WHY? What the fuck was she (yes she) thinking?

The other crackers are the ones who think they are being helpful by flashing a lorry through into a space that is nowhere near big enough for the vehicle, whilst they are sat still beckoning me into a non existent space traffic is building up behind them and me, and before we know it we are in a impossible situation that even Houdini would struggle to get out of.  Then the clowns that sit at a junction waving you through when it's quite clear if I do proceed I'll be putting some lovely tyre marks across the bonnet of their car..... maybe people should be given an understanding of how much space larger vehicles need so they can be more concious of this when on the roads.

One positive from the day, my weekly visit to the scales showed another 3lb lost, now down to 14 stone 5lbs, that's over two stone lost since August!  Not far to my target weight now. 

I have started to keep notes of subjects that enter my random mind for such days as today so hopefully I will always have something to blog about.  Today's photo is not from today as I saw nothing worth photographing, unless you wanted to see those pants.

Taken at Blackgang Chine, Isle of White 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment