Tuesday 6 July 2010

Monday 5th July *Road*

What was going to be an easy week with 3 short rides already changed.  I decided to bang a longer one in yesterday as a tester, glad I did.  I've had a bad throat *sorry VIRUS* for a few days and I could feel it in yesterdays performance.

Firstly how about the new wheels....WOW what a difference, I could not believe how much difference they made, so much so I wont bang on about it here I'll blog another post for that.

Took the lap of Burton that I did with Mike W of Beeston CC a few months ago, took us just over 4 hours (15.8mph ave) on that day and I was shagged by the time I was home, yesterday it took me 21 minutes less and I wasn't quite as shagged :)  For some reason this seems to be quite a testing route, can't quite put my finger on why, but it certainly takes it out you a little.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com


Distance = 62.6 miles
Time = 3 hrs 42 mins
Ave Speed = 16.9 mph
Top Speed = 42.5 mph
Hillometer = 35.0 ft/mile

Weather = Sunny Spells, 24c

2010
MTB = 89.2
Road Bike = 1846.7
Total Mileage = 1935.9

No comments:

Post a Comment