Friday 23 September 2011

UCI World Road Race Champs

"you like my stripes eh?"
Cav eyeing up the stripes of world champion Thor Hushovd at the Tour de France this year, this year is supposed to be Britains best chance since the last 'best chance' at winning the rainbow stripes of world road race champion.  Can Cav pull it off this Sunday afternoon?  We hope so, but I can't help feeling that a certain Mr Gilbert might have something to say about it, he has dominated this season and what better way to finish it off?  Also look out for Sagan, might be a bit too long for him this race but worth an each way bet I reckon, also good for an each way bet are Fabian Cancellara and Matt Goss (if you loose your life savings on these don't come back to me, it's entirely at your own risk, on the other hand if you win a few quid I'll take a drink off you)

Tom Simpson, our only senior world road race champion to date

No comments:

Post a Comment