Wednesday 14 April 2010

Tuesday 13th April *Road* 10 Mile TT

Beeston CC's first TT evening didn't go quite as planned due to a lack of communication from our RC counterparts, but we still had a go even if we were not 'racing' and only timing ourselves. A little drizzle about on my way out to the circuit, but by the time the TT began the roads were dry and I put in a PB of 30:35, almost a minute off my previous best for that course, I'm quietly confident I'll break the 1/2 hr mark maybe even get sub 29 mins by the end of the season.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com


Distance = 32.2 miles (Total Ride)
Time = 1 hrs 51 mins
Ave Speed = 17.3 mph
Top Speed = 32.8 mph
Hillometer = 10.8 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = N/A
Heart Rate Ave = N/A
Weather = Overcast, 8c

2010
MTB = 78.7
Road Bike = 585.1
Total Mileage = 663.8

No comments:

Post a Comment