Wednesday 21 April 2010

Wednesday 21st April *Road*

51 sunny miles today, feels great being out on the country lanes with the sun beating down on your back riding into a heat haze for the first time of the year, fantastic ride. Usual route towards Repton with a few variations to make it a bit more interesting, found a lovely spot looking down on Repton....

Repton church spire breaking the skyline

What cycling is all about

On the way home with a tailwind I realised I was making good time so kept my head down a little to see if I could shave a bit of time of my 50 mile PB, and I did, one minute, also added 1/2 a mile to my three hour best.





Distance = 51.1 miles
Time = 3 hrs 0 mins
Ave Speed = 17.0 mph
Top Speed = 34.0 mph
Hillometer = 14.6 ft/mile
Heart Rate High = 160
Heart Rate Ave = 126
Weather = Sunny, 11c

2010
MTB = 78.7
Road Bike = 718.4
Total Mileage = 797.1

No comments:

Post a Comment