Monday 5 March 2012

12/366

View along the Trent this morning
Had the opportunity to ride with some clubs mates this morning which quite tickled my fancy, but with chores to be done due to our weekend away I just didn't have the time so opted for a 10k run instead.

It was a lovely bright and breezy morning, if a little on the chilly side.  The wind factor made me happy to be running rather than riding and I managed to put a decent performance in.  Today's was the furthest I have ran since taking it up at 6.4 miles and i managed it in 57 minutes, not great by any means but a good marker for me to chip away at before reaching my target of a 45 minute 10k.

Pedal power is the order of the day tomorrow, hoping to get three 100k ish rides in this week and one smaller one.  I have a 100k Audax on Saturday so three rides during the week will be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment