Wednesday 21 March 2012

28/366

Booked a short trip to Ibiza today, 5 nights in July on the island.  Hopefully we will get some of the 30c average temperature for our stay.  Looking forward to running along the beach, and doing some exploring both day and night.  The highlight of trip though will undoubtedly be Pascha and David Guetta.
Another rant about taxi'sits I'm afraid.  I'm concious of the fact this getting repetitive so I'll keep it short.  Taxi drivers of Burton and Swadlincote seem to be the worst, blatant disregard of road rules seems to be common practice in those parts. 
Some amusing news is that it appears UPS have done a deal to buy TNT out at last, it's been rumoured for years but finally looks as though it's going through.  Now I don't wish any misfortune to any friends I have still at TNT, I hope their jobs will remain secure.  However any possible new owner needs to take a good look at senior management, a major cull is needed to remove the old school bully boy management that seems to rule, it just doesn't work these days and is the reason I left just over a year ago. 
I was threatened by a senior manager and ultimately ended up walking out of a well paid job to go and work at Tesco for half the money, it really was that bad!
Occasionally you come across arseholes like this in life, unfortunately I seem to have had the pleasure of dealing with 2 of life's biggest arseholes in the past couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment