Tuesday 3 April 2012

41/366

Ride to work voucher appeared in my inbox today so the new bike has been ordered.  21 days delivery is quoted on orders from Wilier, the girl in shop stated I could get it by the end of the week, I'll not hold my breath whilst waiting.
For some reason I was feeling quite aggressive today, something that used to be a regular occurrence but thankfully now is a rarity.  I've had run ins with the local pompous prick over the past couple of years and for the life of me I don't know why it won't escape my mind, every now and then it pops up to irritate me, and bring out Mr angry.
This cock is a bully, but not in the stealing your dinner money kind of way, he's much cleverer than that.  He will very openly criticise you and keep chipping away in hope that you react.  You try not to, but he keeps at it with little digs, comments here and there until you do.  Then he quickly turns the tables, your reaction is now making him the victim, again he'll poke so you react again.  Now he'll go to a position of authority, before you know it it is you that is harassing him!
I'm quite ashamed to say I was played like this and that it still affects me now at times, I'd love to ring the little twats neck, but I'll make do with pissing myself at the occasions when he proves he can't ride a bike as well as he thinks he can and falls off.  Even then someone else is to blame!  He'll get his comeuppance one day, I just hope I get to see it.
Thankfully I am in a much better place now than I have been in the past few years, I'm happy at work and at home, I have control over my mind 99% of the time, we all have bad days, mine just remind me of the bad times and bitterness towards ex employers and foes.
I could kip on a washing line as some would say so will leave just in time to send today's blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment