Wednesday 25 April 2012

63/366

I survived the night and after a dodgy morning feeling generally crap and suffering a touch of nausea I went out this afternoon and smashed another PB on my 8.4k lap around Attenborough on a 40 minute tempo run.  Ignore the time on the widget thingy below, Strava doesn't stop the clock often/quick enough when stopped at lights/train crossings  My stopwatch gives a more accurate time of 42:18, 28 seconds better than my previous best.  Just goes to prove this man flu business is never any more than a head cold!



If you hadn't heard of Claire Squires on Monday you almost certainly will have now, her Just Giving page has now raised over £677,000 since her tragic death on Sunday whilst running the London Marathon, if you haven't already you can donate by clicking the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment