Saturday 21 April 2012

59/366

Another Saturday and for a change it was shopping and Granny Harry's, oh how I can contain my excitement I do not know.  Listening to recycled gossip with a bitter twist which undoubtedly originated from the mother in law being repeated by Granny Harry, it's all quite a joke but at the same time quite depressing.  It's a worry when all people have to gossip about is people they either don't like or don't really know/have anything to do with.  I did take a break from visiting Granny Harry's due to the depressing state of affairs, I think I am overdue another break.
We did venture further afield than is usual on a Saturday afternoon, we visited the travel agents for the first of what I expect may be a few visits to arrange next year's Florida trip.  It was useful as now I think we will be hoteling on International Drive rather than having a villa in Kissimmee.
The day was topped of with some nice scran and a good giggle with Emma and Andy at Bartlewood Lodge, always a pleasure dining with our good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment