Wednesday 18 April 2012

56/366

Week 1 day 4 of the training plan required a 40 minute tempo run, and it was hard! Still it gave me the chance to take 1:11 off my PB for the 5.2 miles Attenborough course with a time of 42:46. It was tough and I did wonder why I was doing this, then Cerys popped into my head to remind me, this is all about the half marathon in October for her and next years marathon plans, again for Cerys and Little Hearts Matter. It's not hard to run when you know it's all for a very good cause.



As I have blogged previously the run is one of three events the first being the Bighearted Bake (Clicky) in about 10 weeks time. The second event is a summer ball, a black tie and ball gown affair, looking forward to dressing up as a penguin for that one!  All proceeds from the events will go to Little Hearts Matter.

Took a phone call from Evans this afternoon, I knew it was good news as it wasn't Matt the manager. The bike is ready for me to collect, so there's a job for me on Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment