Monday 9 April 2012

47/366

Not sure many bookies would have taken bets on today's weather, it is after all easter bank holiday Monday.  I enjoyed an early 10k run in the rain, not my quickest but after yesterday's bike ride I enjoyed a steady run.  It must be getting serious now between me and the running, I don't knowingly venture out into the rain for many things, Mrs H would vouch for that.

The rest of our activities today were suited to the weather.... Afternoon tea and cake at Dad's, the children got more chocolate and a good licking from 'Barney' the ginormous poodle.

Then this evening after a quick pit stop at Hobbs Towers we were all off to Mrs H parents for dinner, and I must give credit where it's due, it was a decent spread.  Mrs R's cooking has definitely improved over the years.

I must apologise to those who may have thought they were playing me at draw something today, it was in fact Louise.  She had custody of my phone for most of the afternoon/evening.  You may have found it easier playing Louise, unlucky if you do as she's not having it back, I actually suffered withdrawal symptoms whilst watching her playing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment