Saturday 28 April 2012

65/365

Next time I get invited to a function of which I have never experienced before I really must research the matter before agreeing to attend.  A simple search for 'Barn Dance' on google would have instantly told me this was not my cup of tea....

My two left feet are not connected to my brain in any way, I simply can not listen to instruction which might as well have been given in Swahilian, translate it and then transfer that information to my feet, it's never going to happen.

I was more than happy to sit, watch and drink beer once I'd realised my mistake, but no, I was unwillingly forced to join ageing 'dance troop' on the floor.  My human rights were violated, I was forced into public humiliation.

It wasn't all bad though, the night was a charity event, not entirely sure what for, I think it was to raise funds for two young girls to go and do something good somewhere in the world, at least now they can do that with the best part of £20 of our money.

Apologies for the late blog, I was in too much of an emotional state last night to write a fair reflection of the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment