Wednesday 11 April 2012

49/366

Matt the manager phoned me today, Matt the manager manages Evans in Nottingham.  Matt the manager wanted to apologise for the lack of a return phone call yesterday and to assure me that he would personally look into the whereabouts of my purchase, he would let me know as soon as he found out.  A couple of hours later Matt the manager called me back to let me know it would be with them next Tuesday/Wednesday and that he will of course keep me updated.

Now given the fact Evans quote up to 5 days to build a bike up I reckon that puts us at about 21 days from date of order, which is exactly what Wilier quote.  If only the helpful girl that took my order had kept it zipped and left it at 21 days instead of making calls and assuming she could turn it all round in under 1 week we wouldn't have any of this bother...

Famille Hobbs is currently relaxing premier inn stylee in Newhaven after an afternoon in and around Brighton Marina, I got myself some new running shoes from the Reebok store, very comfy indeed.  Tomorrow we head into Brighton town, just hope it stays reasonably dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment