Thursday 26 April 2012

64/366

Another quicky tonight, it's way past my bedtime... A return visit to the same boozer as last week and I have to say it was quite civil tonight.  Stig must still have been at his dump and the local children were at home.
The match didn't start well, we were soon 2-0 down.  Then the captain stepped up and drew one back, then Andy and I played doubles and won, mainly due to Andy's talents not mine, but to be fair my 3 visits to the table were to play out of 3 attempted snookers.  We then went 3-2 up before leaving early due to me working at silly o'clock in the am.  I reckon I can claim some kind of record, played 2 won 2 so far this season without potting a ball!
Ran 5 "steady" miles this afternoon, rest day tomorrow.. I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment